The year 2020 is right at the corner, and we all hope that it will be a good one to us.
I will say getting our finances right is of optimum importance to making this year and decade an important one to us, our family and our country.
I saw this list of 10 Principles from Ronald Blue & Co, and wanted to share them with you. I honestly believe that if you follow these rules, you’ll be in good hands.
- Spend less than you earn, consistently over time.
- Limit your use of borrowing.
- Do not make major financial decisions on impulse.
- Buy quality items that will last longer and work better.
- Ask for and listen to advice from wise friends and family.
- Adopt a long-term perspective in evaluating options.
- Do not presume on the future.
- If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is not true.
- Remember that most of the really important things in life cannot be bought or sold.
- Do what is honest and fair.
I will like you to add to the list. Kindly do that in the comments below.