14 Ways To Keep Calm And Avoid Unnecessary Pressure in 2020Kehinde LAWAL
2020 is indeed a great year and the beginning of a colossal decade. The best thing I believe you can do is to start it right, and that’s exactly what I will be sharing in this post.
I actually saw the below tips on a Whatsapp thread, and I decided to repurpose it for my loyal readers.
So here we go:
14 Ways You Can Keep Calm and Avoid Unnecessary Pressure in 2020
1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don’t guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good affordable school
2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle to pay yearly.
3. Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.
4. Some women buy food for their children every morning before going
to school or even for the whole family, do you know it’s cheaper
to cook at home?
5. Some people don’t earn much, but have DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade when your income upgrades. It’s still the same CNN anyway!
6. Eat healthy meals and protect your family from mosquitoes to avoid going to the hospital always.
7. Take advantage of food and fruits in season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.
8.Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle,
she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’
9. Don’t follow trends, wear clean well-ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good.
10. Keep your circle small, keep only
friends that have senses!
11. Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy
and be prayerful.
12. Planning is the key, if you fail to plan, you plan to FAIL.
13. Don’t do more than your budget this Time, there is no award given to best family that wore an expensive cloth for the year
14.Don’t be in competition with anyone… The purpose of shoes
and clothes are to make us smart and
Thanks for reading and adhering if you’re not already
Note that you don’t need to follow all the rules 100%. Be flexible, and break some of the rules that doesn’t resonate with you.
Happy New Year Fellas.
This year is going to be great.