16 Simple Financial Success Tips In 2016 And New Year GiftKehinde LAWAL
We want to wish you a very prosperous New Year, and in addition, 10 simple financial tips for the year 2016 and a New Year Gift.
Although this might seems a little bit hard to practice, just try your best and before you know it will become an habit.
- Save at least 10% of any money you get.
- Don’t just leave your saved money in the bank, multiply your money by investing it.
- Don’t depend on a single income, create other source of income.
- Take calculated risk, if you dont take risk, you ain’t worth being in business. Cause the higher the risk, the higher the income.
- Avoid extreme investing, that is investing to low, or investing to much money, be moderate in investing, don’t just pore all your money into an investment.
- Never take investment advice from people who don’t really know what they are saying, such as, somesone saying, my uncle friend said this business is profitable, so go into the business. Take advice from professionals alone.
- Value learning over earning, learn more to earn more, your old poor mentality can’t get you anywhere.
- Avoid daily gambling or sport betting, you can’t build a fortune from it. Even if you win 10 times in a row, law of probability is against you. The house(Nairabet, Merrybet and co) will always win and you loose in the long run.
- Don’t borrow money to people, who dont have any financial inteligence or those who can’t multiply the cash. Especially when it will affect your business, instead give them what you can afford.
- Buy assets with your money, don’t just buy liabilities that will keep taking money from your pocket.
- Delay gratification, if you buy what you don’t need, you will sell what you need.
- You want to make more money, then you have to make people work for you, you can’t become rich alone. Use advice from professional to your benefit.
- Be ready to loose money, or have you seen a rich man that never lost money, or a winner that never lost.
- There’s a big difference between looking rich and being rich, don’t look rich be rich.
- Always move on, What’s gone is gone, you can’t afford, to waste much time regretting a loss, that as already gone. Learn from mistake and move forward
- Take action, nothing just happens, start saving and investing today. There no right time to do something, the best time is now, take action.
NEW YEAR GIFT FOR THE FASTEST FINGERS AND MILLIONAIRES IN THE HOUSE.
MTN: 4440 8864 9607 6700
AIRTEL: 6285 5653 6579 5878
GLO: 34195 21125 26845
Glo: 25646 97585 17367
Etisalat: 37369 26403 63226
You more than this, but only God can reward you more!!
Yours in business,
SEE YOU ALL AT THE TOP.