5 Types Of People You Need On Your TeamOlufisayo Ogundipe
Do you want to achieve great success and never have to worry about failure again in your life time? Then you need to realize that the road to success is not traveled alone. You need people to help you along the way, they will carry you through steep rocks, walk with you when you’re lonely and hold your hands when the journey gets tough.
There are 5 types of people you need on your team if you want to easily climb up the ladder of success
- You Need a Coach or a Mentor: There are so many people in our word today who have taken wrong turns in life. In their business, their career, and even marriage. Such people would have made better decisions had they welcomed coaches and mentors into their lives. To experience all round success, you need to have a pair of eyes other than yours, someone who has had major experiences with issues of life, a person who sees ahead much more than you. These people have taken so many wrong turns in their life time and have, one way or the other, found their way back to the right track. So look for a mentor and submit yourself to their coaching.
- You need a Spiritual Father or Mother: As an individual, a believer, you need to be able to hear God for yourself. Nevertheless, you need to have people in your life who have established a deeper relationship with God. Such people are able to see what God has not showed you yet. They are the teachers, prophets and pastors appointed over your destiny, and if it seem like God is silent about an issue, you can meet them to pray for you. God reveals Himself to people in different ways.
- You need a Doctor: Your personal doctor is there to inspect your health on a regular basis. It’s good advice to have a doctor who checks in on your family’s health from time to time. One good benefit of having a family doctor is that they are already accustomed to your family’s health history. When a doctor is able to treat your for years, they develop a keen understanding of your medical history, thereby keeping close tabs on your health for any red flags.
- You need a Financial Analyst: You need an expert who will monitor the movement of your money. If you are a business owner, you need an accountant or an auditor. If you are an employee and you are heavily involved in the capital market, you will need a stockbroker. Just another pair of eyes monitoring your money, but this doesn’t mean you should completely take your hands off your personal finances.
- Your need your Spouse: Spousal support in any step you want to take in life is instrumental to your success. Not getting the right support from the person you are married to will easily drain you of your energy and reduce your chances of success. So you need them to have your back, you need them on board and completely involved in what you are doing.