5 Ways to Stay Focused in 2019Kehinde LAWAL
Staying focused is very important if you want to be successful in life. This is because you cannot be an expert in something if your mind is always divided on other things.
The reason why we find it difficult to focus all in on something is because of environmental and personal factors.
It’s either the environment is distracting us or we’re the one distracting ourself. The later is much easier to solve if you can be determined to be disciplined.
Below are five tips that will help you stay focused in 2019
1. Setup your day the night before: If you plan your day the night before what’s left for you is to have the descipline to follow through.
If you can’t follow through on your plan, then you can’t be focused.
2. Do the most difficult things first: What’s that one thing that you must do today? Once you identify it, go do it first. This is because most times you’re usually refreshed and energetic when you just wake up. And that’s the best time to tackle difficult task.
3. Eliminate distractions and time wasters: the best way to eliminate distractions is by not paying attention to them in the first place. If you mistakenly start paying attention to unnecessary task in the morning, the more time and attention you will keep paying to it.
4. Regenerate and keep up your energy: Make sure you take short breaks after working for up to 5 hours. This is because your productivity start to reduce after 5 to 6 hrs of work. You can have a short snap, walk through the garden, stroll out or even visit a restaurant. You’re always rejuvenated by the time you get back to your work.
5. Constantly remind yourself of your ultimate goals: You need to put out your goals in writing and hang it where you can always see it. This will keep you focused and determined.
That’s it, you now have the 5 ways to stay focused and be determined.
The bottom line is that to stay focused, you need to setup your day the night before, do difficult task first, eliminate time wasters, stay energetic, and keep your goal in sight.