7 Security Measures To Protect Your Bitcoin From Hackers
Over the past few days, Bitcoin is fast rising with other crypto currency keeping up the pace. But how do you protect your Bitcoin from theft of any kind? here are a couple of tips we recommend:
1. Set up two-factor authentication.
2. Avoid using obvious personal information such as your date of birth or your name in your password.
3. Don’t write your password anywhere
4. Ensure the password of your email account is secure, activate two-factor authentication if your email provider offers that option
5. Always check the URL of a website before signing in or clicking an ad
6. Beware of any suspicious emails or text messages requesting you to click on a link or provide your login details
7. Read news to stay abrief on the methods hackers use to perpetuate their crime.
Thanks for reading this blog post. I would love to here from you, so don’t hesitate to ask one or two questions.
Also comment below if you know any other ways to avoid getting hacked and loosing your cryptocurrencies online.
Share this post with a friend who could benefit!