Bitcoin is by far the most valuable cryptocurrency, with a market dominance of 53.2%. Although it’s down almost 67% from its all-time high price of $20,000 in December, many institutional and non-institutional investors are now paying closer attention to it.
In the video above, I discussed Bitcoin, Initial Coin Offering (ICO), Security Token Offering (STO), and the future of cryptocurrencies.
Watch it and drop your opinions in the comment box below. Topics covered in detail are:
- Blockchain Technology
- Bitcoin Miners
- Bitcoin as a tool for scam
- Founder of Bitcoin.
- EthereumDecentralized Applications
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Security Token Offering (STO)
- Future of Cryptocurrency.