Binance is the No1 Exchange in terms of volume. It’s a Trusted and Insurance-backed exchange. It rewards users with “Free Coins” via Airdrops and Forks.
1. Why Sign Up for another Exchange?
- Now that you have signed up on LUNO and bought Bitcoin you have the opportunity to expand your portfolio with 100’s of other Cryptos. Simply transfer Bitcoin from your wallets to the exchange.
- Think of LUNO as your Bitcoin Bank Account where you can only buy a few of the main Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin and Ethereum). These are solid picks which should have less risk but may have a “limited” upside, since they are leaders of the crypto market.
- Now, think of Binance as your online stock trading account where you have access to almost any Altcoins that may spur your interest or that we discuss on our Telegram channel: https://t.me/Passive_Income_9jaCashFlow_com
2. How to Sign Up
- First start by using this link: https://www.binance.com/?ref=16256200
- You will then want to press the “Register” Button in the top right corner.
- Then enter your email address, Password Twice, Check Mark the agree to services, and hit the “Register” Button.
- Once you have completed the registration process you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email, this will allow you to login into Binance.
- Now that you have created a Binance account and logged in, the first thing you want to do is setup 2 factor authentication (2fa) for enhanced security just like we did for coinbase.
- Click on the “Account” Tab in the top right corner (looks like the silhouette of a person)
- This will show all your personal settings.
- Click on “Enable” Google Auth and scan the QR Code with your Google Authenticator App via your mobile device.
- Now that your Account is securely setup it is time to take advantage of this Altcoin Exchange!
- Click on the “Funds” tab and select deposits/withdrawals
- Find Bitcoin or whatever Crypto you would like to send to the exchange and hit the “Deposit” button.
- You will now be shown your Public Wallet Address that you can copy and paste in order to send your Bitcoin or Crypto to. (make sure the deposit address is for the same coin you are sending)
- You may want to send a small amount first to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Great Job You have now set up your Binance account and sent Bitcoin to your Binance wallet. The next section will show you how to start trading!
Below is one of my video on how to trade on the Binance Mobile App like a Pro.