How to apply to Binance Labs: Over $500,000 Seed Investment.Kehinde LAWAL
Binance Labs is the venture arm of Binance and an initiative to incubate, invest, and empower blockchain and cryptocurrency entrepreneurs, projects, and communities.
2019 Phase 1 Regional: Mar. 25 – May. 3 (7 weeks)
- Africa: Lagos
- Asia: Hong Kong, Singapore
- Europe: Berlin
- North America: San Francisco
- South America: Buenos Aires
WHAT WE DO
- Seed Investment: We provide Seed Funding
(10% Equity and 10% of Token Sale Pool).
- Mentorship: We have top mentors with both crypto and startup experiences.
- Network: We connect startups with our network of industry leaders.
- Other Resources: We provide support for startup formation, regulatory/legal advice, recruiting, technical execution, fundraising, marketing/PR.