How To Earn Constant Revenue Doing Konga Affiliate Program
I’m sure this is not something new to most internet addicted, especially those who have a passion for making money through the internet, but the post is for the benefit of those who are not yet aware of it.
I can see that lots of people now know the benefit of buying goods online as it’s saves you from the stress of visiting different stores. Majority of online stores offers prices that are much lower than what you will find at a physical store. Shopping online allows you to find many products that you wouldn’t be able to find in a physical store and many more. Konga.com is one of the best and trusted website to shop online in Nigeria.
Let me quickly bring this to your notice, www.awoofmobiles.com is one of the fake websites which bad guys are using to pretend as an online shopping website, note that it is confirmed scam website, never go there to shop if you don’t want to fall on their hand and I pray that who ever behind it, God will fix them out very soon. Back to our main business.
Konga Affiliate Program is an affiliate program in Nigeria that allows you to make money online by selling products via promoted banners for a commission. Konga Affiliate Program is a legit way to make cool money on the internet, you don’t need to stress yourself, all you need to do is simply sign up for the Konga affiliate program, wait to be approved, once approved, start promoting and advertising their products on various platforms, for example on a website, on social media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, BBM and other social media platform. Just sit down and relax while your hard work makes money for you and smiling to the bank every second Friday of the month.
The idea of Konga affiliate program is quite simple, All you need to do is to send visitors to Konga.com via a special link (called ‘affiliate link’) which is embedded inside your Konga Affiliate Link, once anyone buys anything from Konga.com through your Affiliate Link, you will get your commission. Your commission will be paid to the bank account provided during registration for the affiliate program.
How to Get Started
1. Go to Konga Affiliate Page Here (our affiliate link), scroll down to the button Menu and click on “Become an Affiliate” then click on “Signup“ to see the Registration Form.
2. Carefully fill the form by providing the accurate information where required. Provide your website/blog URL, but if you do not own a website/blog, you can simply use one of your social media account url, like Facebook or Twitter and remember to specify your website/blog type.
3. When filling the payout method, make sure your bank details are correct. Your commissions will be paid to you via “Bank Wire”, so ensure to correctly enter your payout information and accept the “Terms and Conditions” and click the “Signup” button to complete your sign up.
4. Usually you will receive an email from Konga congratulating you for joining the Konga Affiliate Program. Konga will manually review your application and approve or decline your application. They often approve registrations if you have a website/blog or a good social media influence if you are using your social media profile as your site.
5. On approval another email will be sent to you with your affiliate login details and login URL from your affiliate manager.
Now you can login to your Konga affiliate dashboard and editing your Profile and your personal information. You can change the default password to something you can easily remember.
Creating Affiliate Links for Konga Products is where I think people find difficult. It’s very easy to create Konga affiliate links, I would be showing you step by step on how to create your Konga affiliate link to promote Konga products.
HOW TO CREATE KONGA AFFILIATE LINK
1. Once you have login to your Konga affiliate dashboard, click on “Banner and Links”.
2. Click on campaign filter and choose any Konga product you want to promote and advertise, select “Channel”, simply create a new channel for every link placement you want. In banners you can choose to get the link version with channel appended. The channel parameter will be transferred also to the tracked commission, so you will know exactly what link led to the commission. Now select a product category and click on “Apply” to show the banners and links for that particular category of product you choose.
3. Scroll down to see various banner sizes and designs, Select the banner size design you want and click on “Show banner code”, copy the code and create a widget for it on your blog/website.
You can choose from, all varieties of Konga campaign products to promote and advertise. The commission percentage and payout rates allocated to each product category are different.
Always enable email notifications, because Konga will always notify you via email when anyone buys a product on Konga.com through your affiliate link and the commission percentage earned from the sale of that particular product. You will be notified when the status of the orders changes from “Pending” to “Approved” and even wen declined. You only get paid when an order is “approved.
Konga Payout threshold is from 10k, 15k, 20k, 25k, 30k and 100k. Choose the 10k payout threshold for a start so you won’t have to miss a payment, even when you have made over 10k on your commission account. Konga affiliate payments are made on the second Friday of the new month after you have reached the payout threshold. So if you chose 10k payment threshold and you made a 10k commission for the month, you should be expecting your payment on the second Friday of the next month. Remember to enter your bank account details on your profile page to receive your commissions when it is due.
Always ensure whatever products you promote matches your website/blog niche if you choose to promote Konga products on your website/blog. For example, you can’t be a fashion blogger and be promoting electronic products. Always promote a Konga product that relates to your website/blog niche. Ensure to promote products that naturally match your site niche, by doing that, you won’t provoke your audience. If you are a tech blogger like me, you can conveniently integrate tech product promotion such as mobile phones, computers and other electronics with your blogging without making it obvious to your audience you are trying to sell them a product.
Lastly, you have successfully become a Konga affiliate marketer! Now it’s time to promote and advertise Konga products on your website/blog, social media platforms and emails. You can promote Konga products via posts or banner/text ads on your Blog or Website and also on social media platforms, like postings Konga banner ads on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, BBM other social media network.
Hope this Article has motivated you to start making legit money in this 2015? Share your view via commenting and don’t forget to assist your friends on Facebook, Twitter and others by sharing this info. Click on any share button below and click share link. God bless as you are sharing it, thanks.
SOURCE: http://www.yomiprof.comFound this article helpful, don't hesitate to share with friends who you think could benefit.