There are so many things you could have achieve, if only you are fearless. That intense feeling of paralysis that comes upon you as you try to do something unique is fear and it’s eating away your life.
The biggest hindrance to man’s greatest achievement is fear. Before you can succeed, you need to conquer fear.
How do you move beyond your fears?
1. Purpose: There is something inside of you that is very great and you need to let it out. Find it out and be committed to it, it’s bigger than your fears.
2. Self: One other thing you must discover after you’ve discovered your purpose is yourself. Give yourself to learning humility, integrity and honesty, then apply these principles in your lifestyle.
3. Knowledge: No matter how passionate or committed you are to something, if you lack adequate knowledge about that thing, you will not go far. Wealth flows in the way of education and such education is not found only in schools.
4. Leverage: Take advantage of opportunities every now and then. Leverage on other people’s success, failures, time etc. Use what you have to get what you want.
5. Gratitude: Develop a habit of deliberate appreciation.
These are the qualities you need to arm yourself with in order to conquer your fears. See you on the other side.