How to Succeed in Real Estate Network Marketing BusinessKehinde LAWAL
There are some basic tools I feel every serious Real Estate network marketing Consultant /Realtor should have in their arsenal as they build their businesses and I want to share some of those tools with you today.
These tools are listed in no particular order.
1. Online Platform: You need an online platform where people can reach you and find out more about who you are and what you do.
This could be a blog, Youtube channel, Facebook page, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook group or Podcast channel.
This is the hub where you will build your audience and start building a relationship with the people who are interested in what you have to offer.
2. Capture Page/Auto-responder: It doesn’t matter whether you are building your business online or offline, it is important that you have a capture page and auto-responder because they will serve as your contact manager.
The reason why you need a capture page is because it will help you to generate leads and you also need an auto-responder because it will help you to automate all your follow-up messages and keep in touch with your prospects until they are ready to make a purchase.
3. A Personal Library: The place of personal development in network marketing cannot be over emphasized.
You have to start building your own personal library with books, audio and video programs that will help you in building your business.
Make it a point of duty to read at least one hour daily so that you can keep growing.
4. Mobile Phone: I know this is something everyone has but if you don’t have a phone with a business line yet, consider getting one.
This is business and you must treat it with respect otherwise people will not see any value in what you are doing.
5. Mentor: A personal mentor is one of the most valuable tools you can ever have in your business.
Your mentor is someone that is already where you want to be or is heading to the same place that you want to be.
This could be your upline, cross-line or even someone from another company.
If you cannot afford to pay someone to mentor you, you can learn from their books , read their blog post, subscribe to their emails and Youtube channels and follow them on social media so that you can always tap from their knowledge.
6. Elevator Speech: You need your own elevator speech. Your elevator speech should be about two or three statements about what you do.
You elevator speech is used to introduce yourself when people ask you what you do for a living.
Do have a productive WEEK .