Last Week Recap In Cryptocurrency
Happy productive new week.
A lot happened last week in cryptocurrency and I’m about to share with you some of the highlights.
First, Kraken(a US-based crypto company) became the first U.S. regulated bank to provide deposit-taking, custody, and wealth manager for digital assets. Second, MicroStrategy now owns 0.18% of all Bitcoin, having bought $175M more Bitcoin. Finally, just like Robert Kiyosaki, Jim Cramer(a Wall Street OG) was converted from a gold bug to a Bitcoiner.
More on these stories below.
- Bitcoin As An Investment (part II) – Ark Invest
- The Case for Collaboration: Why the US Government and Crypto Ecosystem Must Work Together – Electric Capital
- A Century of Fiscal and Monetary Policy: Inflation vs Deflation – Lyn Alden
- Pomp claims he convinced Jim Cramer to buy Bitcoin – Cointelegraph
- There Are Now 10,000 Bitcoin ATMs Globally – Decrypt
- Bitcoin CEO: MicroStrategy’s Michael Saylor Explains His $425M Bet on BTC – CoinDesk
- Kraken Wins Bank Charter Approval – Kraken
- U.S. crypto, fintech firms to benefit from slimmed down regulatory process – Reuters
- As network costs rise, Coinbase will require Pro customers to pay withdrawal fees – The Block
- Bakkt Bitcoin Futures Daily Trading Volume Hits Record High – CoinDesk
- DeFi Project ParaSwap Raises $2.7 Million to Scale Out – Decrypt
- New Bitcoin Options App Raises $4.7M in Round Led by Pantera Capital – CoinDesk
- CB Insights Acquires Netherlands-based Blockdata – CB Insights
- The market isn’t convinced the Federal Reserve can achieve its inflation objective – CNBC
- Libra Association hires former HSBC veteran to head its stablecoin project – The Block
- Crypto Esports Startup Unikrn to Pay $6.1M in SEC Settlement Over 2017 ICO – CoinDesk
- Hester Peirce disagreed with the Unikrn ruling – SEC
This resource was compiled @jasonyanowitz of Blockworks Group.
Share this post with a friend who could benefit!