Money saving tools: Jumia OneRichard Ogunsola
Whether you are a small business owner or a consumer, saving more money is always a good thing. It means you have that you will have that much more money to put into other important things which will create more value with what you have.
The extra money you save from one place can also be tucked away in an emergency fund, retirement account or savings account to build and actually buy yourself a better future. This affords greater financial freedom and more opportunities to grow your business.
The problem is that the decision can be challenging to know where to start making changes that will save you money. The solution will be to get help from lifestyle/life hacks apps that are designed to help you make better decisions about your professional and personal finances- first to be considered is Jumia One.
Jumia is a household name not only in Nigeria but in Africa. Jumia One aims to bring every online service in one place and to make them easier, more secure and affordable for everyone.
For example, if you want to perform various online transactions, you have to visit different websites to perform them. The interesting thing here is that, it keeps you jumping from one service on the app to another, without ever really leaving the app.
Why it rocks?
The app can improve your lifestyle by saving you time and money when you recharge your phone, pay your bills, order food or a cab, book a hotel or a flight, find your next house or car, read the best blogs, bet online and even listen to radio. The app also offers users a percentage discount on all airtime and data recharges as well as no fee on all bill payments
The first and the most important feature of the Jumia One mobile application is the high security of your transactions and payments. You can pay online directly from your bank account or with your debit card as Jumia One works with the best Nigerian banks to protect your payments.
Getting a cash back on your phone recharge and the ZERO convenience fee on your Electricity, TV and Internet bills means you gaining/saving tokens and time simultaneously while on the go.
Besides all that, you can also book a hotel or a flight, shop online, find your new car or home, order food or a cab, all without downloading 10 apps.
How Jumia One Works
- Download either the Android or the iOS
- Sign in and select the transaction you want to perform. Some of the services include airtime purchase, utility payment (electricity etc), TV bills (GoTV, Startimes, TrendTV, DSTV), data purchase (Smile, Swift), hotel & flight booking, online food ordering platform, taxi e-hailing providers (Uber & Taxify) as well as the purchase of movie tickets and much more.
- Follow the instructions, choose your payment method and your transaction will be processed.
Why you should use Jumia One
- Get 5% reimbursed as cashback on all your airtime and data plans purchases for MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile etc.
- High security of your payments
- Instant refunds, to avoid double charges
- Zero convenience fees on bills and save N100 each time
- Enjoy all Jumia services in One App
- Jumia One is convenient and seamless.