Review of RAGP – Recharge And Get Paid Technology BusinessKehinde LAWAL
Recharge And Get Paid(RAGP) is a new technology business trending in Nigeria. Through the RAGP website, you can recharge airtime, data, cable subscription and as well participate in their referral program. Although I’m not recommending the platform, below are my findings:
The company’s mission is to help/enable people to create wealth and a life of freedom and abundance with our superb products and unique compensation plan, we provide unparalleled income generating, wealth creation and employment opportunities for people to improve their total well-being and quality of life.
The company’s Vision is to become the biggest Distributors of Telecom products and foremost provider of wealth building opportunities for people in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.
WHAT IS RECHARGE AND GET PAID?
Recharge and get paid is a profit sharing telecommunication company headquartered in Abuja and duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC); (RC Number: 1279919) and is duly licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to carry out Telecoms-related businesses. It operates in partnership with the 4 major telecoms giants in Nigeria.
Recharge & Get Paid also works in partnership with 3 Major cable providers:
Arrangement are also on the way to partner with more companies (PHCN, JAMB, WAEC, NECO).
SO HOW EXACTLY DOES RECHARGE AND GET PAID WORKS?
Recharge and get paid has 6 membership packages & to enjoy all the amazing benefits that the company offers, you need to sign up(register) for any of the packages, as shown below
- Basic N5000
- Bronze N10,000
- Silver N20,000
- Diamond N30,000
- Gold N40,000
- Platinum N50,000
Note: You can start small (e.g Basic and upgrade to any higher level later.
Once you registered you are placed 3 x 10 matrix. This means you can only have 3 downlines place directly under your (1st level). Your 4th-12th downlines falls under your direct downline (2nd level) etc. This pattern continues till your 10th level.
- 1st level 3
- 2nd level 9
- 3rd level 27
- 4th level 81
- 5th level 243
- 6th level 729
- 7th level 2187
- 8th level 6561
- 9th level 19683
- 10th level 59049
Now the beauty of this is that depend on the package you register with you can earn your commission when people purchase airtime or data upto the 10th level of your downline network as shown below
- Basic members earn upto their 5th level
- Bronze members earn upto their 6th level
- Silver members earn upto their 7th level
- Gold members earn upto their 8th level
- Diamond earn upto their 9th level
- Platinum earn upto their 10th level.
THE TYPE OF BONUSES AND COMMISSIONS YOU EARN IN RECHARGE AND GET PAID TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS
- You Earn instant 20% Registration Bonus
- Referral Bonus from your Downline sponsor Directly and Indirectly.
- VTU or Autoship bonus from the airtime, data/cable purchase by you or your downlines
- Leadership Bonus from PV’s accumulated through a newly registered members in a month.
- Incentives/Award (from PV’s accumulated from all registered members in your own team over time.
SUMMARY OF YOUR EARNINGS IN RECHARGE AND GET PAID TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS
- You earn 20% of your registration money back instantly
- You get paid 20% of the registration of your direct downline
- You earn between 10-1% registration of your indirect downlines
- You get paid 2% each time you recharge your own phone (Buy Airtime)
- You get paid 10% commission each time you buy data
- You earn 1% each time your team members purchase data
- You get paid 0.35% each time your downline purchase airtime
- You get paid 4% monthly each time your downline renew their autoship (Note Autoship simply means repeated purchase).
Basic, Bronze, Silver, Gold members are expected to buy a minimum of N1,000 airtime monthly.
Diamond members are expected to recharge or selling a minimum off N1500 airtime monthly and Platinum members are expected to recharge or selling a minimum of N2,000 Airtime monthly.
OTHER BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY IN RECHARGE AND GET PAID TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS
In Recharge and Get Paid each package is assigned a PV a.k.a point value. This PV enable you to qualify for additional bonus aside from your own commission in RAGP such as monthly Leadership bonus and awards/incentives.
Below are the PV’s attached to each packages
- Basic 20pv
- Bronze 40pv
- Silver 80pv
- Gold 120pv
- Diamond 160pv
- Platinum 200pv
- Member who are able to accumulate between 10,000-25,000pv’s in a giving month through newly registered members will enjoy a Leadership Bonus of N100,000
- A Member who are able to accumulate upto 25,000PV’s over time from all registered members in their team will enjoy a Trip to Dubai or N500,000 naira cash.
- Member who are able to accumulate upto 60,000PV’s over time from all registered members in their team will enjoy a small car award or N2,000.000
- Member who are able to accumulate upto 100,000PV’s over time from all registered members in their team will enjoy a house fund of N3,000.000.
SO HOW EXACTLY DO I GET PAID IN RECHARGE AND GET PAID TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS?
When you register in Recharge and Get Paid you will have 2 wallets which are:
Your VTU wallet
Your E-wallet is where the company will pay you any commissions you earn from:
- Your own registrations (i.e 20%)
- Registered a new member (downline)
- Recharge your phone (Buying of Airtime)
- Recharge other people phone i.e selling of airtime
- Buying Data for yourself
- Selling Data to others
- Renew your own Cable subscription (DSTV, GOTV & STARTIME)
- Helping others to renew their own cable subscription
- Your Downline VTU transactions (Airtime, Data & Cable subscription)
- You can also transfer your earning from your E-wallet to Nigerian Local Bank Account and withdraw it as cash within or less than 24hours.
Your VTU Wallet is where you carryout all transactions: Phone recharge, Data purchasing and Cable subscription.
However before you can transact you must fund your VTU wallet by transferring some of your earning from your E-wallet into your VTU wallet.