This website is operated by 9jaCashFlow Education & Training LTD, and from time to time may offer other products or services, for sale. The Products and Services for sale are subjected to these Terms and Conditions of Use, which may be updated by us from time to time.
These Terms remain in force and effect as long as you are a user of the Website and/or a registered user. In the event of termination of any membership, service or feature, you will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms, including any indemnifications, warranties, and limitations of liability.
You should periodically review these Terms. The company reserves the right, at any time, to change the Terms by publishing revised terms on the Website. Any use of the Website and/or our Products and Services by you after our publication of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms, as modified, with regard to any additional use of the Website or additional purchase of Products and Services. You agree that Company is permitted to access and use any other information provided by you to provide Products and Services to you.
You agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Circumvent, disable or interfere with the security of the Website or features that prevent, limit, or restrict use or copying of the Website or any Materials.
- Copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any Materials, in whole or in part, without our written permission, other than as expressly allowed by us.
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms on the Website.
- “Frame” or “mirror” the Website or any part.
- Use the Website or any Materials for any unlawful purpose.
- Spam or flood.
- Resell or make commercial use of the Website or Materials, or make any derivative use of the Website or Materials.
Purchasing Items Featured on our Website
The company takes reasonable precautions to try to ensure that any prices quoted on the Website are correct and to describe the items available on the Website as accurately as possible. However, when ordering Products or Services featured on the Website, please note that the Company does not warrant that product and service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Product or Service described on the Website is not as described when you receive or use it, you should contact our customer service department at [email protected] or +234 810 185 0909
Earnings and Legal Disclaimers
The buying and selling of Bitcoins and alternative cryptocurrencies have potential rewards, and potential risks involved. Due to extreme volatility, you could lose some or all of your money. Never risk more than you are 100% okay with losing. Buying/selling Bitcoin and/or alternative cryptocurrencies may not be suitable for all people as the price can change massively in one day. Anyone wishing to buy/sell Bitcoin and/or alternative cryptocurrencies should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.
This document was last updated on February 15, 2022.