Top 5 Online Business Men to Follow in 2018Kehinde LAWAL
If you intend to get significant changes in your game, you will definitely have to change your teachers. Below is a list of the top 5 online businessmen to follow in 2018.
Top 5 Online Business Men to Follow in 2018
- Tai Lopez: His an investor, partner, consultant, or advisor to over 20 multi-million dollar businesses. Through his popular book club and podcasts, Tai shares advice on how to achieve health, wealth, love, and happiness with 1.4 million people in 40 countries. Tai is a super-hero at what he does, and I will definitely recommend every aspiring entrepreneur follows him.
- Grant Cardone: His a NY Times Best Selling author, recognized international sales training expert, and motivational speaker on finance, sales and business expansion. He is founder and CEO of three multi-million dollar businesses. I know Grant for always being frank and wiling to help aspiring entrepreneurs and troubled minds.
- Anik Singal: His the founder and CEO of Lurn, Inc. He is widely considered, by the industry, as one of today’s most successful digital publishing marketers. His specialties include profit-generating product launches, building backends and funnels, article marketing, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing and business management consulting. Do you want to start an online business or learn online marketing? Anik Singal is a must follow online. Just by following his footsteps and learning from his experience will get your online business problem 80% solved.
- Gary Vay-ner-chuk: His a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of VaynerMedia, a full-service digital agency servicing Fortune 500 clients across the company’s 4 locations. Gary is also a prolific public speaker, venture capitalist, 4-time New York Times Bestselling Author, and has been named to both Crain’s and Fortune’s 40 Under 40 lists. I personally know Garyvee as someone who brings rockstar and popularity into entrepreneurship. Him and Tai taught me that you must not be boring in the social media ecosystem. And you must always listen to the feedback of your followers in other to keep making good content.
- James Altucher: His a successful entrepreneur, chess master, investor and best seller author. He has started and run more than 20 companies, and sold several of those businesses for large exits. He has also run venture capital funds, hedge funds, angel funds, and currently sits on the boards of several companies. I started following James Altucher early this year, and after subscribing to some of his online packages, I must confess that his one of the most experienced and smartest financial & investment expert out there.
I appreciate the time you’ve taking to read through my list of the best online businessmen to follow on social media in 2018. Endeavor to follow each and every one of them on social media.
See you all at the top.