You’re Invited: Binance “Off the Charts!” Virtual ConferenceKehinde LAWAL
On July 14, 2020, Binance will be celebrating its third year anniversary with a virtual conference featuring 80+ speakers, 5+ major keynotes, and 30+ live panels and fireside chats.
The “Off the Charts!” Virtual Conference is a can’t-miss global event featuring some of the biggest names in blockchain and crypto, from leading innovators and business and technology leaders, to influential academics and key policymakers.
Register on Eventbrite today and tune in to the virtual conference on July 14, 2020, from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (UTC).
The globe-spanning 10-hour live event will feature five segments with spotlights on regions making a significant impact in the Cryptocurrency space: Europe & the UK, Asia-Pacific, Russia & CIS, Africa & Middle East, and North America & LATAM.
80+ Influential Speakers
Hear from more than 80 renowned speakers and experts from around the world, including:
– Akon – Grammy-Nominated Artist & Producer, Founder of Akoin
– Anthony Pompliano – Partner, Morgan Creek Digital
– Carylyne Chan – Chief Strategy Officer, CoinMarketCap
– Catherine Coley – CEO, Binance.US
– Changpeng Zhao (CZ) – CEO, Binance
– Genping Liu – Partner, Vertex Ventures
– Jamie Burke – CEO, Outlier Ventures
– Jiho Kang – CEO, Binance.KR
– Juan Otero – CEO, Travala
– Kyle Samani – Managing Partner, Multicoin Capital
– Nischal Shetty – CEO, WazirX
– Ryan Selkis – CEO, Messari
– Sam Bankman-Fried – CEO, FTX
– Pang Xue Kai – CEO, Tokocrypto
– Viktor Radchenko – Founder, Trust Wallet
– Yele Bademosi – CEO, Bundle
With more speakers to be announced in the coming weeks!
Diverse Programming. Breakthrough Themes & Topics.
With more than 5 major keynotes and 30+ panels and fireside chats, expect to hear the latest insights on the blockchain ecosystem, from recent trends to future developments—from some of the industry’s most prominent leaders and visionaries. Explore the following themes and more:
Powering Crypto Growth
Local blockchain trends and evolving technologies that are transforming crypto awareness and adoption, including:
– Crypto growth in different regions
– How digital assets are mobilizing the unbanked
Crypto Meets Traditional Finance
Exploring opportunities for integrated and parallel development, such as:
– Building bridges between crypto and traditional finance
– DeFi and Web 3
Blockchain and Global Health
Crypto’s appeal in today’s volatile environment with sessions on:
– Data transparency
– COVID-19 and the current economic crisis
Policy and Regulation
Spearheading community initiatives through cooperation and investment, learning more about:
– How regulatory frameworks develop over time
– Blockchain research and its role in local economies
Trading Strategies and Technical Analysis
Training and insights to improve your trading:
– Panels on algo trading
– Trading workshops with expert traders
How to watch online
Register on Eventbrite today to reserve a spot, and tune in live on July 14, 2020, from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (UTC), with the link received to your email.
During the livestream, we will be holding special #BinanceTurns3 activities for viewers and giving away limited-edition prizes, swag, and collectible NFTs. Register today to participate in the giveaways!